Can you mention any recipe from Emeril that matches the wholesome deliciousness and tenderness of Emeril’s Jambalaya Recipes? Perhaps it is not because creole jambalaya recipe is the most preferred one by Emeril customers. The thick sauce, seeping into chicken and shrimp, served hot, will definitely make your day more excited, Food Recipes School says.
- 5 ounces of Andouille sausage, slightly sliced
- 4 ounces of diced chicken
- 12 pcs of peeled medium shrimps, slightly chopped
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- 3 cups of rice
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- ¼ cup shredded onion
- 3 bay leaves
- ½ cup of tomatoes, diced or minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ¼ cup of shredded celery
- ¼ cup of minced green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Creole seasoning
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Mix chicken, shrimp, and creole seasoning into a large bowl.
- Take out your saucepan and heat it with olive oil, combined with celery, pepper, and also onion for approximately 3 minutes over a high heat.
- After that, add some hot sauce, Worchester sauce, garlic, tomatoes, and bay leaves into the saucepan. Stir accordingly.
- Slowly pour rice and broth. Keep stirring it until all the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- After that, turn down the heat and mix the rice until it looks golden-yellow.
- Keep stirring for 15 minutes.
- Slowly draw in the chicken and shrimp mixture, and add some sausage.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes while occasionally stirring it.
- 10 minutes has passed, take out the heat and sip some of the broth. Add salt and pepper as you like.
- When it’s done, pour it on medium plate and serve it while steaming hot.
Congratulations, you’ve just managed to make one of the most famous Emeril’s Jambalaya Recipes. As alternative, you can replace rice with Emeril’s jambalaya pasta. It won’t change the original taste of the dish.
This recipe also has a high protein and carbohydrate content. Therefore, you can easily get full after eating the dish. Just try the Emeril’s Jambalaya Recipes at home.